Since your heating and air conditioning system can account for up to 50% of your energy usage, it pays to make sure they are in optimal condition. Properly maintained equipment operates more efficiently, saving you money in the long run.
Just like your car needs regular tune ups and oil changes, so does your heating and air conditioning equipment. We recommend that your equipment receives a regular check up twice a year. Our Preventive Maintenance Agreement provides an affordable program that ensures your systems will be maintained at the beginning of each heating and cooling season. Contact us for a complete description of the maintenance services we provide and costs for your specific equipment.
Some of the benefits of properly maintained equipment include:
- Extended life of your unit
- Increase in air flow
- Decrease in utility costs
- Decrease in costly, unexpected repairs
- Reduce the risk of emergency repairs during the worst times of the year
- Maintains your manufacturer warranty