TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COMFORT
Discover a more efficient way to heat and cool your State College home.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Ductless splits, also called “Mini-Splits”, pump cooled or heated refrigerant directly to the wall or ceiling-mounted air-handling unit, and each unit has its own wireless electronic temperature control system, a.k.a., a remote.
Here’s how the system works in a single room application
- The indoor unit uses refrigerant to cool or heat air and quietly pushes the air where you need it in your living space.
- Refrigerant and electrical lines connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit through a 3″ opening in the exterior wall.
- The outdoor unit’s state-of-the-art heat pump cools or warms refrigerant and sends it back inside to the air handler, which continuously monitors the room for changes in temperature and sends conditioned air to the areas of the room that need it.
MITSUBISHI DUCTLESS FEATURES MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION FOR CLEANER, HEALTHIER AIR
- Removes particulates and contaminants from the air with continuous fan operation for better air circulation
- Easy-to-clean hybrid catechin pre-filters absorb odors and last up to 10 years
- Anti-allergen filter traps dust, allergens and other particles to improve indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Platinum Deodorizing filter (select systems) uses nanotechnology for highly effective odor absorption
FIND OUT MORE:
COMFORT AND SAVINGS FOR YOUR BOTTOM LINE
With innovative INVERTER™ and expansion-valve technology, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems consistently perform at 25% higher efficiency than traditional systems. More efficiency equals more savings on energy costs!
Be a part of the Goodco family and receive exclusive information about ductless products, promotions, tips and more!